Monday, July 2, 2012
My friend Lauren Ritz gave me the Open Horizons award for my writing goals, which are to write, revise and submit two of my YA fantasy novels to agents this year. Thanks Lauren!
For this award, the recipient is supposed to:
1. Link back to the person who gave them the award
2. Pass the award along to 5 other people
3. Give 5 people made up awards for goals they're working on.
Here are my picks:
Open Horizons Award:
1. Heather Ostler
4. Janet Summer Johnson
5. Annalisa Crawford
Made up Awards:
1. Most Amazing Mentor Award goes to Mette Harrison for all the help and encouragement she's given me. Thanks Mette!
2. Ruthless Writer's Group Award goes to the Writing Snippets crew (Rebecca, Nichole, Jocelyn, Lauren, Rose, Heather). Love you guys!
3. Best Blog Award goes to Monica B. W. at Love YA who hosts contests on her blog to help her followers acquire agents.
4. Excellent Editor Award goes to Stacy Whitman at Tu Publishing.
5. Biggest Risk Taker Award goes to my friend Jewel Allen. She's not afraid to try new things and inspires me with her courage and positive attitude.