Thursday, August 23, 2012

Author Training and Contest

I'm entering this contest to refer 20 people to author Candace Salima's Author Training workshop. It sounds amazing. If you're interested, go to her website and make a comment and tell her I referred you. Thanks!

I am running a contest to help people who want...
Candace E. Salima4:37pm Aug 23
I am running a contest to help people who want to attend the author training, but can't afford it right now. If you refer 20 people to the event, and they post a comment on my blog saying who referred them, and they quote one thing from the post, you will be eligible for one of 2 scholarship spots to the training. I will tally the comments on the blog and award the scholarships on Sunday evening at 5:00 p.m.
Turning the Tide...: Author Training by Candace Salima Flyer
candacesalima.blogspot.com
Join talk show host and author, Candace Salima, as she walks you through the possibilities of life, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment