Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Valentine for Writers
Here's how to do it:
heart-shaped cookie cutters
Valentine's Day pencils
1. Draw heart shapes on paper using two different sized heart-shaped cookie cutters (one large, one medium) as a temples.
2. Cut out paper hearts.
3. Glue the smaller heart onto the larger one
4. Write "You're just write for me" on the smaller heart.
5. Punch a hole on either side of the heart (I had to use a three hole punch to get a big enough hole since my one hole punch was too small).
6. Stick the pencil through the holes like an arrow through the heart.
Give it to a special writer you know. And for all you writers out there, Happy Valentine's Day!