Sunday, November 6, 2011

Things I'm thankful for this month

1. My son's football team won their first playoff game in the snow and they are playing for the championship next week.
2. My mom is coming for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to taste her homemade apple pie. The best in the world. Flaky crust. Apples not to hard or soft and just the right sweetness and tartness. Mmm!
3. It's my husband's birthday
4. The last Twilight movie is coming out. I didn't finish the last book 'cuz I figured out the ending before I got there, but I plan to see the movie.
5. Ally Condie's new novel Crossed came out

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome that your kid loves soccer! My kids love it too!
    I hope your hubby had a great birthday!
    Oh and I loved Matched! <3 I want to read Crossed, too!
    It was nice hearing about you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica. I enjoy following your blog and your progress as a writer. I'm excited to read your book someday soon when it sells and comes out.

    ReplyDelete